Saturday 1 August 2015

// BLOGGER INTERVIEW


The blogger Interview.
 
How did you get into blogging?

I always wanted to write a blog and made a few in the past written one post and forgotten about it. I decided to give it one more go and now I'm here.

What advice would you give to a blogger just starting out?

-Watch tutorials and read about how to design your blog... what site is best for you and most importantly let it flow. . Don't force it.

How has your blog changed since you started writing ?

-It hasn't really no.

What would be your dream campaign?

-I don't know something  to do with beauty?

What advice would you give to PR's wanting to approach you for a campaign?

-Of course people would like to receive free things... but just because you are offered doesn't mean you need to do it. I wouldn't accept anything I wouldn't like really. A yes please or a thanks but no thanks would suffice

Do you have a plan for you blog?

-To write more. To get a handful of followers and to enjoy it.

What do you think about rankings ?

I check them an hour after  I post and maybe the next day but it's not a priority to see how many page views I've had- I find it more interesting to see where in the world are reading my posts 😃

Thanks for the tag Chrissie  (allabouttheburts)

I tag EVERYONE!

Until next time,

Leona ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment