Tuesday 11 August 2015

//FREEDOM MAKEUP HAUL- EYES//

Hey guys!

So this post is going to be about the Eye products I got from freedom makeup.




These are the single shadows - the collection I have are the "guilded "shadows. 


 As you can see they are very pigmented and sparkly.
I typically apply shadows like this with my finger or with a damp brush to make the most of the glitter finish. I purchased two of these and got 3 for free.


Next up is the 10 eyeshadow pro- smoulder pallet. ..

As you can see from the swatch the colour are again pigmented bit also their is a selection. Personally I don't use colours like this but you never know when you my need them. You can created a smokey eye with this pallet for sure.


Next is the pro brighten and rose mini pallet.

 I bought this as it reminded me of a mini urban decay naked 2 pallet. I don't know if thats what they were going for but I was drawn to the pinks and golds.
I really like this as you get a brow bone shade with it too as you can see in the light the are very glittery. 



All in all I am happy with the eyeshadows and have always been a fan of the makeup revolution ones knew these would be the same if not better. 

The eyeshadows are reasonably priced and are good so nothing really bad to say about them.

Next up will be the face products so if you want to see more make sure you follow me

You can find me...

Until next time, 

Leona xo

No comments:

Post a Comment