Sunday 9 August 2015

//FREEDOM MAKEUP HAUL- LIPS//

Hey guys.

So like you saw in my last post, I did a Freedom makeup haul.

I decided to split the products up over a few posts, lips,eyes & face

As then then the posts wouldn't be as long and confusing.

I got 7 lip products in total, 5 pink lipsticks which I bought in a collection. You get 5 for the price of 4 (£4) so lets begin with showing the swatches.



As you can see, A GORGEOUS colour selection.





Left- right 
101 Flushed,  105 tell your friends, 102 candy sweet, 102 pink lust 104 wildflower









As you can see they are very pigmented and very creamy. I would the wear time is about 2 hours because they are creamy but for £1 you cant complain.



The next post you see will be eyes so keep an eye.

follow this blog, and follow me on other social media
Facebook
instagram
twitter


until next time

Leona xo

No comments:

Post a Comment