Friday 7 August 2015

//21 THINGS ABOUT ME-GET TO KNOW ME//


Hey guys!

I was looking for a post to write and just googled blog post ideas -I don't know who originally wrote/thought of this idea so I'm not taking credit.

1. Are you named after anyone? 
No, but my starsign is Leo so that's why my name is Leona :)

2. When was the last time you cried? 

I'm quite an emotionally person so probably in the last week hahaha 

3. Do you have kids? 

Yes , Casper my little bundle of love 

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
ermmmm this is a tricky one. Probably because I do have a heart of gold, but I'm a sensitive soul and I know alot of people cant be bothered with it. I'm also loud and clumsy which annoys people but meh, that's me 


5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? 

I try to hahaha with my Dyspraxia I don't tend to aget sarcasm or appriciate it all the time im very sarcy with my partner but that's because he is very dry so he loves it.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump? 

No! I'm way to disorientated on the ground, let alone anywhere else haha 

7. What’s your favorite cereal?
I like cookie crisp and weetabix and a good old coco pop!


8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? 

If they are smiling or not. Don't ask me why it's just the first thing I see. 

9. What is your eye colour?
Blue


10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings 100%


11. Favorite smells? 

My yankee candles obviously! Oh and coffee and warm crusty bread!

12. Summer or winter? Winter.

13. Computer or television? TV because I can use my phone for the Internet 😉

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
Probably Manchester hahaha


15. Do you have any special talents? 

I can drop everything I touch.... oh wait...

No I do know abit of sign language and I have a good memory for facts and I remember really random things like conversations ect

16. Where were you born? Torquay/torbay Devon

17. What are your hobbies? 

Watching YouTube videos, makeup,  spending time with my mam and family. Reading/watching /learning about serial killers. Oh an interior design shows.

18. Do you have any pets? 

My mam has 3 cats

19. Favorite movie? 

Shutter island,  this is england and America history x... oh and 40 year old Virgin.

20. Do you have any siblings? 

Yes a sister who is 20 and a brother who is 8

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?


Happy. 



I tag my blogger friends 

Chrissie 
Viccy 
Sarah C
Sarah F

3 comments:

  1. Omg number four is exactly me too!!! Great answers, good to get to a know you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg number four is exactly me too!!! Great answers, good to get to a know you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! number 15. :')

    Also .. as I was saying the other day, from number 1. Leoception :P
    Thanks for the tag lovely xx

    ReplyDelete