Sunday 9 August 2015

// FREEDOM MAKEUP HAUL//

Hey guys!

So a few weeks ago I did a Freedom make up haul. For those who don't know who freedom are, They are a Sister company of Make up Revolution. They are both CRAZY affordable and really good quality.

When I put my order in there was a deal on- spend over £15 and get £15's worth of free products... I mean how can you say no? They had just launched but i knew the products would be amazing as i love Make up revolution .

Below I will show you what I got, Then I am going to split the products between a few posts :) 




This is the items i got, as you can see i got a variety of things.
the things i bought were ...
-The blush& highlight pallet
-the highlighter
-the mini eye shadow pallet
-the lipsticks
-a few of the single shadows (will show them and swatches in a separate post)
- the pro glow ( leopard print blush highlight) 
- the concealer

What I got for free...
-the pro melt lip-gloss
-Liquid eye-liner
-The large eye-shadow pallet
-some single shadows x3


I am going to show Lips,eyes and Face in separate posts so keep and eye! 
Follow this blog and follow me on other social media's to make sure you don't miss a post!



Until next time,

Leona xo

No comments:

Post a Comment