Monday 3 August 2015

// JULY FAVOURITES//

Hey guys!
It's that time of the month again!


My monthly favourites!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Montagne jeunesse face mask:

I bought this Peel off tea tree and witch hazel mask not thinking it would be up to much. ... OH MY GOD its amazing.  I have always wanted to try a peel off mask, but I always saw reviews on the more expensive ones and didn't really want to shell the money out if it didn't work for me. I saw this In Asda for £1 and just thought to myself - Try it if it doesn't work you've not love out on much.  It says to apply all over a cleansed face and leave for 25 -30 and then it should be ready to peel. I left it on for the time and oh my it was like cling film,  when I pulled it off my face was so so soft!. The smell is strong so wouldn't advise for people if they aren't into that, but it is a fun little mask for £1 and is really good.





Collection Lasting Colour lipstick : taffeta bloom

I LOVE this lipstick. It's matte and is very pigmented- in the swatch I only did one swipe.
It's also very longlasting. For the price I paid for this lipstick (under £5) I am very impressed with its quality!. I've been teaming it with my next favourite which is a lip liner. 






Essence: lip liner - honey berry 



I've never really been a lip liner girl, but recently I decided to give them ago. I picked this essence one up from Wilkinsons for around £1-2 and I was pleasantly suprise, the pigmentation is on point and the colour is really nice and quite dark but when paired with the collection lipstick it makes a really dark mauve/pinky purple.





Essence:silky touch blush- 80 autumn peach.


Sticking with the essence products, I have a few now and for the price point are really nice.  I picked this blush up at the same time as the lip liner and I think it was around £3. It is as described "silky" to touch and when buffed and blended looks very natural. There is a slight sheen which I love  (all about that glow) 





Loreal Paris -brow artist plumper- clear 

I saw this raved about all over youtube. I searched for ages to find it and when I did I wasn't disappointed. My eyebrows are sparce and small. This really does what it says on the tube, your brows feel and look more plump.






Last but not least....

My makeup storage.
This month I went to the range and saw this little drawers -the first thing I thought was... makeup storage! I had my eye on the perspex ones but for £10 a set I didn't want to pay it. The ones I picked up were from the office supply section and we're about £4 each... they do just the job and I got two got the price one of the perspex ones cost me. The lipstick holder is perspex but I got it from amazon for £2.



Until next time, 

Leona ❤ 

4 comments:

  1. I love the lipsticks and of course the trusted makeup storage! :)

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hayley - what was your favourite item of thing of July x

      Delete
    2. Thanks hayley - what was your favourite item of thing of July x

      Delete
  2. The silky blush looks really nice, I love a good shimmer! I really dislike facemasks though, I hate the way my face feels when I have them on and to be honest my skin never feels any better after one. I tend to make my own, tons of recipes on the internet and the base is usually natural yoghurt and honey. You can add different ingredients to get different results. Fab post though

    www.bigdaysmallbudget.co.uk
    @WeddingBlog2018

    ReplyDelete