Friday 31 July 2015

// PRODUCT REVIEW -SOAP AND GLORY//

Hey guys!
So for the past month I have been trying out a new Liquid liner and concealer from Soap and Glory. I felt I needed to come out of my comfort zone with make-up and I had heard a few good things so decided to give them a whirl.



First impression was "wow I love the packaging " and the second was the price -not too expensive !

 Soap and Glory Kick ass concealer:
top: the packaging is really nice and sleek. its a compact with a mirror , translucent fixing powder and the two colours (salmon for colour correction and your chosen skin shade)  in  separate compartments.
bottom; the product and what it looks like
I LOVE this concealer. I had heard  good things but was so surprised by the results.


As you can see in the picture, The eye on the left has non concealer just Foundation. The eye on the Right next to the Product has the colour correction part of the duo on the under eye.

the constancy is very creamy but blends like a dream . I noticed instantly that my under eye bags were basically invisible.

I rate the product 8/10- i only wish is that you received more product - the item is £10 and i got about 6 weeks out of the salmon shade. haven't overly used the other side as I don't really supper with a lot of blemishes.


Soap and glory: Super cat liner.


Super cat has changed my eye-liner game completely!
I am a winged liner girl, in fact I feel naked without it...
so I am always looking for my next favourite liner, I chose this because of how black it is - and of course because of the nib. 



The colour also lasts all day which is a bonus!

Until next time,

Leona :)



No comments:

Post a Comment