Sunday 1 November 2015

//OCTOBER FAVOURITES//

Hey guys.
Where has the time gone! Sorry I haven't posted for awhile again. Got into a bit of funk and been feeling really down. Didn't feel like posting a blog post but I have still been posting onto my Instagram.

Recently I've been trying out some SFX make up and built myself a kit so I should hopefully be posting some stuff like that onto here now I've got into the swing of things and got a fair few ideas jotted down.

Anyway here's my favourite for October! Enjoy.


Morphe brushes 6 peice contour brush set.

I ordered these directly from morphe and they took a fair while to come as they are based in the U.S.A. I won't be ordering products from their website again as I got a £20 duty tax bill from fedex. .. I have found other websites such as beauty chamber ect who stock their products now. The brushes are amazing! You get 3 face brushes and 3 eye brushes.  They are amazing quality and worth checking out!.


My second favourite is also from morphe brushes. It's their 35W pallete. Originally I wanted the 35O pallete but it was out of stock as it's a cult favourite. I wanted some nice warm shade for transition shades but also wanted to play around with some other warm and rich colours. I rate this pallete so much and I already have my eye on two more. The shadows are pigmented and buttery. There is also a mix of mattes, satin and shimmer so it's the ideal pallete. 



LA SPLASH  liquid lipstick in "innocent vixen "

This liquid lipstick is amazing! I had some from MUA about a year ago and they weren't the best. They would dry and crumble after about half and hour.  I saw some people on Instagram wearing a few different shades do naturally took to youtube to find out of they were any good and alot of people rated them. I ordered them along with my morphe bits from the morphe website but you can find them on amazon,  ebay and other online beauty shops. I am obsessed to the point I've worn it everytime I've worn makeup recently! Check out the swatches of there colours they have some really nice nudes all the way up to there more out there colours.
The lipstick in natural lighting.





Bath and body works: 3 wick candle in spiked cherry limesicle.

THIS CANDLE THOUGH. Oh my god. .. this candle is so strong and lovely. Bath and body works is a USA brand who I've quickly become obsessed with. I'm not going to lie.. This candle was around £20 but my god was it worth it. My friend sarah introduced me to their candles by buying me some mini candles to try and I feel in love. Don't get me wrong I still love my yankee candles, but recently they haven't been throwing scent very well. . Also had a few rubbish burners.. check out the scents on the bath and body works website and then head to ebay and get one you one regret it.





As we are talking about candles. My favourite youtuber in the past few months has to be shawn: hearth and soul.

As soon as a wake up I check my phone. I usually have the little play button in the corner. I drag it down and it will usually say that Shawn has uploaded. I'll get casper up give him his breakfast make my coffee and watch shawn. He is genuine and honest with his reviews but he's also a lovely guy and my favourite candle reviewer. I can't even remember how I found hi channel but I'm so glad I did because he's a joy to watch. Go and check him out! 

That's it for my October favourites! What was yours? Leave me a comment down below! And don't forget to follow me on Instagram the link is at the top and also my blog Facebook page which is Leonasupernova !

Until next time.
xo

6 comments:

  1. I need some new brushes I will check these out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really nice! Amazing quality I want the gun metal brushes from morphe next as alot of beauty youtubers and MUAs LIVE for them x

      Delete
  2. That LA Splash lipstick is like the perfect Kendal Kardashian colour, love it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. It is and not too dark. I find some brownish nudes can be too dark which is cool but not always what some people want x

      Delete
    3. It is and not too dark. I find some brownish nudes can be too dark which is cool but not always what some people want x

      Delete