Thursday 5 November 2015

//20 questions tag//

20 questions tag

I wanted something fun to fill out so found this little tag- I don't know who originally created it. Join in if you want to!


1.Thing you cannot leave the house without? My phone

2.Favorite brand of makeup? Hmmm I really like makeuo revolution as they are so affordable and dupe high end products.

3.Favorite Flowers? I really like freesias

4.Fav clothing stores?I love asos but It's pricey

5.Fav perfume? Dior hypnotic poison is amazing (i always spray my mams) I also love the Britney Spears fantasy collection #sorrynotsorry

6.Heels or flats? flats

7.Do you enjoy baking? Yes yes I do 😃

8.Fav colors? Green! Black and grey

9.Do you drink energy drinks?COFFEEEEEE

10.Do you drink juice? Sometimes

11.Do you like swimming?its okay I guess I'm not very good at it though haha .

12.Do you eat fries with a fork? No.... hahaha

13.Whats your fav moisturizer?nivea but that can change as I'm going to be trying a lush one soon.

14.Do you want to get married later on in life? Maybe.. If noel gallagher gets divorced

15.Do you get mad easily?Yes but I also get sad easily

16.Are you into ghost hunting? No cause most of the tours are at night and I'm scared of the dark but I do believe!

17.Any phobias? The dark. Canadian geese. Wasps.

18.Do you bite your nails?Yes. . *cries *

19.Have you ever had a near death experience?Yes.. at birth. I had the umbilical cord wrapped round my neck 5 times. I also stopped breathing a few times until I was about a year old.

20.Do you drink coffee? Can't live without it! 


I tag Chrissie (allabouttheburts)
Sarah  (supersarahsworld)
And viccy (jellyroseyate)

Is there any other tags i should do? Or is there anything else you would like to know! Comment below! 

Until next time.
Leona xo

No comments:

Post a Comment