Wednesday 6 May 2015

//APRIL FAVOURITES //

Jasmine and henna hair treatment- LUSH

I have Wavy and unruly thick hair! Some days I roll with it! Other days I don't want to have to blow drying straight and put all kinds of serums on it !

So I treat myself to abit of this! Whack it on dry hair for 20-30 minutes and then wash it off before you wash your hair! 

Definitely recommend this! 
Real techniques Brushes 
the purple ones are the starter eye kit and the orange are the core collection  face set!

I was never really one for using alot of brushes!  Always just applied my foundation with my fingers! The core face collection comes with the following
-buffing brush 
-foundation brush
-contour brush
-Detailer brush 
the Buffing/ powder brush is AMAZING as is the contour brush! the foundation brush is good prefer , I just prefer the real techniques "Stippling brush"
the  detailer/concealer brush again is good! Especially if you use concealer under your eyebrows for definition! 

The eye brush set comes with..
-Base shadow brush 
-deluxe crease brush
-accent brush
-fine liner brush
and finally and eyebrow brush 

I use most of these brushes most days depending what I am doing makeup wise! I highly recommend this set as my eyeshadow and liner game is now "ON POINT "

ALL THESE BRUSHES CAN BE USED TO MULTIPLE THINGS SO JUST BECAUSE IT SAYS "DETAILER BRUSH" DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T USE IT FOR LIPS ECT ECT..





I have quite a few new things to try this month so ill look forward to that and will let you know next month! 



-Leona Charissa ♡

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment